COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccines FAQs for Patients and Physicians. Regularly updated information about the COVID-19 vaccine in a format that can be printed and shared with patients and physicians. The most current versions will always be accessible via these links:
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Physician FAQs: https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-12/covid-19-vaccine-physician-faqs.pdf
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Patient FAQs: https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-12/covid-19-vaccine-patient-faqs.pdf
COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Center. The AMA is featuring this prominently on our website to curate clinical vaccine guidance from the FDA, CDC and other health organizations to help combat vaccine misinformation. We will be frequently updating this resource.
- We have built a multi-channel marketing communications #VaccinesWork campaign to provide physicians and patients with education and tools on the science and safety of vaccines. We urge physicians to take the pledge to #MaskUp and get the #COVID19Vaccine and get new materials pushed to their inbox as soon as they become available.
- We have also produced, in partnership with the FDA and CDC, multiple What Physicians Need to Know webinars on the topics of vaccine safety, supply and distribution, which have reached thousands of physicians.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Billing UPDATED 8/7/2020 (previous versions 5/1/2020 and UPDATED 6/19/2020)
It's About ME flyer Safe schools are our community responsibility - let's work together.
MGMA COVID-19 Recovery Center *login required
SBA Business Interruption Loans Information (Section 1102 of CARES ACT)