For several years the Association has maintained a Corporate Affiliate program allowing companies, firms and other vendors which have been vetted by the Association to jointly market their services and products to MMA members. The Affiliates pay an annual dues to the Association for the privilege of doing so.
MMA Corporate Affiliates receive:
- Fifty-two issues of Maine Medicine Weekly Update, an electronic newsletter sent each Monday to over 5,000 members, practice managers, and other interested parties.
- The quarterly publication Maine Medicine which contains the information that Maine's medical community needs, including legislative and rule updates, court cases of interest, and Association news.
- Discounted exhibiting opportunity at the MMA Annual Session, at selected physician educational seminars and any other Association events.
- Discounted advertising in the MMA Maine Medicine publication, published four times a year.
- A linkage from the MMA website (www.mainemed.com) to your firm's website.
- Priority consideration for referral when an MMA member needs services in your firm's field and primary location.
- The authorization to indicate your MMA Corporate Affiliate status in marketing materials used to inform physicians of your products and services.
- Limited access to MMA's membership list at no cost, subject to review of any solicitations.
- Due recognition will be given to any support of MMA activity.
View Corporate Affiliate based on the following criteria or display ALL of them: