The Medical Professionals Health Program has assembled a training course for those interested in becoming mentors and those interesting in knowing more about mentorship. Anyone may review the materials, but if you are interested in receiving Continuing Education (1 CME) for the course must follow the course process. Please note there is a $25 fee for CME Credit for this course.
Mentorship Training Course Process
- Complete and submit the 'Training Acknowledgement Form '* (Download Form)
- Email contact information to MPHP *
- Complete the Mentorship powerpoint course. (Download Presentation)
- Contact MPHP Mentorship coordinator Amy Tardy to receive a link to the Mentorship post-test.*
- Upon successful completion of the post-test, a CME certificate will be forwarded to you via email.
* Please direct all correspondence related to the Mentorship Program and Mentorship CME Course to Amy Tardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207)623-9266 ext 4