Responsibilities of the CPQ
Responsibilities of the Committee on Physician Quality include:
- Oversight of peer review programs;
- Develop protocols for peer review and quality improvement activities;
- Reviewing state and federal quality initiatives;
- Represent the MMA in statewide discussions about physician quality;
- Address issues of ethics and professionalism presented to the Association.
For more information, please contact Dianna Poulin, Coordinator for Peer Review & Quality, at 207-480-4194, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.