Healthcare Job Opportunities
As a service to our members, below you will find positions available that we have been notified of. This information is being posted as a resource only and MMA is not involved with the posting, selection or interview process for these positions.
If you would like to post a position opening on the MMA website, contact Shirley Goggin at 207-445-2260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN - Eastern Maine Medical Center
PHYSICIAN - Penobscot Community Health Care
Penobscot Community Health Care is seeking a Physician who is interested in working on a team dedicated to patient-centered care, innovation and collaboration for their Belfast location, Seaport Community Health Center. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, consider this:
You will be working on a team that has served its community for nearly 30 years!
You will be providing comprehensive, integrated primary health care services for an organization that exemplifies their Mission in everything they do.
You will be working on a team that recently achieved the highest level of recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
You will be given the chance to make a difference in the lives of not only your patients, but the community you serve…every day.
For more information, please contact Vanessa Sanderson, Recruitment Coordinator, Penobscot Community Health Center at (207) 404-8015 or email@example.com.
INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN - Maine Medical Partners Internal Medical Clinic
Maine Medical Partners is seeking a PT BC/BE internal medicine physician for their Internal Medicine Outpatient Clinic at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine.
The Clinic is the primary outpatient teaching site for Maine Medical Center’s Internal Medicine Residency Program and is the medical home for a culturally diverse population. The ideal candidate will have an interest in residency education and international/immigrant patient care. The clinical portion of the position involves a mix of direct patient care and the precepting of Internal Medicine Residents.
Maine Medical Center has 637 licensed beds and is the state’s leading tertiary care hospital, with a full complement of residencies and fellowships and an integral part of Tufts University Medical School.
For more information please contact Alison C. Nathanson, Director, MaineHealth Physician Recruitment Center at (207) 661-7383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physician/Medical Director - Nasson Health Care
- Provides advice and counsel regarding a broad range of clinical, clinical policy, programmatic and strategic issues required to achieve the short and long-term strategies and objectives of Nasson Health Care;
- Provides direct clinical services and oversees physicians and advanced practice nurses; works in partnership with members of the practice team to manage the care of patients, assuring a high standard of medical care;
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a Medical Director of a primary care medical practice; A degree from an accredited medical school in the U.S.,
- Board certification in Family or Internal Medicine; An unrestricted Maine license to practice medicine, as well as a U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency license;
- Working knowledge of the core concepts of evidence-based practice, social and behavioral determinants of health, population-based care, integration of medical, behavioral health and dental care, and Meaningful Use of health information technology;
Family Medicine/Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician
The Maine Highlands offers great outdoor adventures, historic and cultural experiences, many culinary delights and unexpected entertainment opportunities. KVHC’s newest clinic, Brownville, is located in the Maine Highlands and Katahdin Region. As a result of this continuous growth, Katahdin Valley Health Center is recruiting a Family Medicine/ Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician that is committed to providing quality health care services to the people in the Brownville/Millinocket Maine regions. KVHC’s clinics are outpatient only and offers a four day work week with a competitive salary and benefit package which includes: a 10% of first year salary sign on bonus, generous amounts of paid time off and $2500 annually toward CME. Physicians who join KVHC are eligible to apply for NHSC Loan Repayment.