Nasson Health Care is seeking a qualified clinical leader to work collaboratively with a team of health and administrative professionals to provide comprehensive primary care to patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery. The Nursing Director:
- Oversees clinical support services, including primary care support, care management and community health work.
- Collaborates with members of the practice team to identify and manage the care of patients with high-risk and complex conditions utilizing established care management criteria.
- A Master’s degree in nursing, health care management or related field required.
- A Maine Registered Nurse license.
- A minimum of three years’ supervisory experience in a health care delivery setting.
Visit www.yccac.org for an application. Completed cover letter, resume, and YCCAC employment application will be accepted until February 26, 2021.
York County Community Action Corp.
6 Spruce Street, P.O. Box 72
Sanford, ME 04073
(207)324-5762 or 1-800-965-5762