AFC Urgent Care is hiring for an Urgent Care Physician in South Portland, ME. The incoming Physician will perform a fundamental role in the development of this new practice. The AFC Clinic in South Portland will open in Spring 2019 and be the first to open in Maine, in a brand-new state-of-the-art building. The incoming Physician will partner with the Medical Director and will be supported by a team of medical professionals onsite.
- An Emergency Medicine or Family Practice Physician to provide urgent medical care for the community of South Portland and Cape Elizabeth
- An entrepreneurial-minded physician seeking an opportunity to be part of building a practice
- Ability to work 33-36 clinical hours weekly,12-hour shifts, occasional holidays, and 1-2 weekends monthly. No call needed.
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Emergency Medicine
- American or International Medical Graduate
For more information and to apply: https://kmahumanresourcesconsulting.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jf9t?cjb_hash=O_eSFK41&apply_now=true