MMA Educational Topics of Interest Available
- Death with Dignity Law
- Maine Law on Prescribing Opioid Medication
- Legislative Update
- Minors Rights
- Senior Driving
- TeleHealth and Substance Disorder Treatment Recovery Services Toolkit
To schedule one of these offerings at your site or via webinar, contact Gail Begin at email@example.com or 207-485-1341.
MMA/Accredited Provider CME
Maine Medical Education Trust
MMA/MMS Online CME
Members of the Maine Medical Association are eligible to receive a 25% discount on all online CME courses offered by the Massachusetts Medical Society. The following tutorial includes a step-by-step guide for MMA members who would like to participate in this program.
- The MMA discount educational voucher code is MMACME11.
- If you have any questions about the registration or login process, please contact the MMS Continuing Education Department at (800) 322-2303, ext 7306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancer Risk Assessment, Testing, and Management
The Jackson Laboratory
This free, online CME program helps build the primary care provider's skills in identifying and managing individuals at increased risk of cancer based on family health historu and genetic resting results.
The library consists of ten 15-minute modules. Each module demonstrates best practices and allows you to practice quick, easy approaches to using cancer family history and genetic testing in practice.
- Collecting Family History
- Identifying Red Flags
- Categorizing Cancer Risk
- Using Family History to Inform Management
- Pre-test Decisions & Counseling
- Interpreting Genetic Test Results
- Genetic Testing Technology
- Genetic Testing Process
- Genetic Testing for Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer Risk
And more.....check them out